Interim Senior Civil Litigation Attorneys
Major, Lindsey & Africa
Major Lindsey & Africa’s Interim Legal Talent team is seeking multiple experienced Litigation Attorneys on an interim basis to join an organization devoted to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of society. This is a remote position.
- Litigate cases in state and federal courts across the country, but particularly in the southern United States. This includes working and co-counseling with private attorneys; conducting extensive research and factual investigations; writing motions, briefs, and other court filings; conducting discovery, court appearances; and oral arguments.
- Supervise student interns, outreach paralegals, legal fellows, and staff attorneys, as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing teams in complex civil litigation involving cases with multiple parties, claims, and, especially, class action lawsuits.
- JD degree and member of bar in good standing in at least one US jurisdiction, FL or AL is a plus
- Excellent analytic, legal research, factual investigation, and writing skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate them effectively to diverse audiences
- Proven project management and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines while under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively and in team settings is essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to civil rights issues and the mission and goals of the organization.
- Prior experience working with claims involving due process and 8th amendment violations and section 1983 claims is a plus.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.