Internal Control Manager-Mandarin Speaking
In this fast-paced, dynamic role your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to)
- Develop and implements a strong internal control process and framework.
- Lead the annual internal control planning process including establishing the program timeline, reviewing the adequacy of test plans, and identifying the appropriate level of testing resources, as well as, performing detailed internal control testing.
- Assist the process owners in self-testing and evaluation of the adequacy and reliability of existing internal controls and determines whether policies and processes are designed and operating effectively.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the immediate organization¿s internal controls operations.
- Provide guidance and expertise to process owners in the evaluation and remediation of control deficiencies, including assisting control owners in developing and implementing remediation recommendations.
- Develop strong relationships with key business/functional stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of the business, relevant financial reporting risks and core processes
- Ensure actions plans are reviewed and implemented to mitigate risk with clear ownership
- Assess process efficiency and control improvements to secure BU’s operations.
- Share with leadership updates on risk, processes and results on a regular basis.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in a Multi-national company, in Internal Control/Audit, External Auditing, or Finance; with exposure to audit practices being highly preferred.
- Successful in working in a dynamic environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously in-order-to meet changing organizational and departmental needs
- High level of Competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable to influence and to collaborate at the highest levels of corporate leadership
- Clear Understanding of Financial and Operational Risk and mitigation with a focus on Operations, Procurement, AP and Financial Controls
- Strong management skills coupled with a can-do attitude
- $130,000- $150,000 + Super + bonus
- Strong business growth| Career Development|reports to CEO and IC director in Chi
- Close to train station| Flexible working hours| Career Development
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.