Interoperability Analyst (REMOTE)
ELLKAY, the "Healthcare Data Plumbers"
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the "Healthcare Data Plumbers" that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you're a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We're committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
Summary: This is a full-time, computer-professional exempt position. An analyst in this position will be responsible for the successful implementation and connection of interfaces to various Practice Management/EMR systems. Successful implementation includes assessing practice networks, establishing connectivity, coordinating development, testing, troubleshooting, as well as managing relationships with EMR/PMS resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the successful implementation of demographic, charges, and appointment interfaces throughout the entire project life cycle, including Discovery, Development, Implementation, and Testing
- Establishing connectivity to PMS/EMR systems through various forms such as SQL, API, HL7, etc.
- Install and configure proprietary software solutions remotely
- Plan and schedule projects along a timeline to meet a Go-Live
- Serve as primary point of contact for all project communication, both oral and written
- Communicate to all key stakeholders on progress in a timely manner throughout the entire project life cycle
- Set and manage appropriate expectations for completion
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for each project
- Experience with interfacing between different systems
- Experience working with different data formats (e.g., HL7, XML, CSV, DBF, etc.)
- Experience working with different EMR vendors and/or PMS vendors on connectivity projects
- Strong HL7 knowledge preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of basic networking and different connectivity solutions (e.g., API, VPN, SFTP, TCP-IP, etc.)
- Demonstrated strong Project Management skills such as organization and planning abilities
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work is not available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.