Inventory, Shipping & Admin Support Officer
About the business
TOTAL is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world and is on a clear growth path in Australia. Total has been present in Australia for more than 50 years.
Total Oil Australia supplies and markets Total’s advanced range of lubricant products, and services all industries including; Automotive, Transport, Agriculture, Industrial, Power Generation, Food Processing, Refrigeration, Aviation, Marine, Mining, Civil and Earthmoving.
To learn more visit our website at: www.totaloil.com.au
The Opportunity & Position
Are you someone who can hit the ground running? Are you looking for a 6-month fixed-term opportunity with a global leader? Are you hands-on, detail orientated and deadline driven? If yes, then we want you!
We are currently looking for an efficient and motivated Inventory, Shipping & Admin Support Officer who is looking to develop their career and learn new skills whilst providing high level support to the logistics team.
The key deliverables for this varied and challenging position include: -
- Effectively manage the delivery movements of bulk lubricants
- Accurate stock control of all inventory
- Receipting of Purchase Orders
- Coordinate distribution activities
- Liaising with freight forwarders
- Tracking Freight Consignments (Internal and External Customers)
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Prepare and submit shipping documentation
- Maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assisting with stock takes & cycle counts
- Provide support to other team members as required
What we are looking for in you : -
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics highly regarded
- Strong SAP experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools particularly Excel
- Team oriented with strong work ethic, accountable and results driven
- Organised, self- motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and build strong working relationships
- Have the ability to complete tasks by accurately checking all steps and information in processes for correctness, order and consistency
Please Note: -
This role is based at our Melbourne CBD office, however, work from home is to be expected with initial remote onboarding required. The position will be based in our Melbourne CBD office once Victoria's COVID restrictions are lifted.
Is this you?
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your capabilities and why you would suit this position.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.