Investment Analyst, Global Equities
Talent Sourcing Partners
As a Investment Analyst, Global Equities with this growing and evolving firm, your primary mandate will be to provide in-depth research across Global Equity Managed Funds, domestically and internationally - assessing the investment merit of these products and importantly continuing to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Meeting with Fund Managers - Nationally and Internationally to assess investment performance
- Preparation of fund updates, viewpoints, fund profiles & review of the investment outlooks for the Multi Asset Sector.
- Prepare & deliver research findings, deliver presentations for professional development (PD) days, new client pitches & industry conferences.
Suitable applicants ideally will have a minimum 2+ years experience in a Global Equities analytical role, applicants with experience in Aussie Equities or other asset classes are of interest.
- Undergraduate Degree in a business or mathematical based discipline (science or engineering) with post graduate studies relevant to the role - CFA seen favourably.
- Proven ability to synthesize & distil financial information down to key concepts & convey this in written form efficiently, clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) with both internal & external stakeholders.
Please forward your Resume in word format with a cover letter clicking on the link below, alternatively send to *****@talentsourcingpartners.com.au For a confidential discussion, please contact:
Kylie Hogan on 0413 802 *** quoting Ref No.2907Melb
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.