IS Support Technician
The Vancouver Clinic
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Date Posted: 7/12/2020
Job Code: REQ0003531
Vancouver Clinic is looking for two IS Support Technicians to provide great internal customer service and help us all with our computers and resolving computer-related issues. Requires broad technical knowledge of PC troubleshooting, diagnostic testing, and repair.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots and assists in the resolution of user reported hardware/software problems, and makes repairs to personal computers, laptops, printers, and communication connections.
- Build and deploy new PC, laptop, and thin client hardware and software utilizing both approved Windows image tools as well as basic operating system media
- Runs basic diagnostic tests.
- Liaison with vendors to troubleshoot/resolve major issues.
- Manages warranty and non-warranty service issues with third party vendors
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- A+ certification and 1-2 years experience or equivalent.
- WA State Driver's License in good standing.
- Working knowledge of technical hardware such as processors, memory, hard-drives, NIC's, etc.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both in written and oral form.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, in a fast-paced production-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize, highly organized.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: The Vancouver Clinic
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.