IT Security Analyst
Napier is here to make the world a safer place through Intelligent Compliance. We’re a new breed of anti-money laundering (AML) and trade compliance business. Our advanced products increase efficiency and minimise risk by successfully combining big data technologies with AI and machine learning. It adds up to the world’s first truly intelligent compliance platform.
Our products are designed as cloud native and distributed application layers, formed of many microservices, leading to highly scalable and highly available solutions.
We support all installation paradigms, offline and on-premise, private cloud and public cloud. We do this by leveraging infrastructure as a service from our providers and installing and utilising open source software such as Mesos Marathon to provide resource abstraction.
Summary of Position
Napier Technologies Limited is looking for a Security Analyst to join their rapidly growing team based in London. The purpose of this role is to support and help mature the existing operation of security controls, policies and processes within the business.
Working within a small team, you will be assisting in providing security monitoring, security risk management, information security and threat management across the businesses estate and systems.
This role will report directly to the Head of Information Security and Governance
· Maintaining audit schedules for internal and external audits as they relate to information security, Data Privacy risk and compliance assurance
· Assist in coordinating remediation activities identified as part of any audit and/or due diligence activities
Security monitoring and data maintenance
· Maintain operations of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
· Monitoring of data loss prevention systems
· Vulnerability Identification and management through to remediation
· Risk assessment and risk treatment
· Part of the security incident response process from threats identified from the company’s SOC
· Incident response and investigation on actionable threats
· Participate with security testing & analysis
· Compliance frameworks (ISO27001)
· A good understanding of security standards and guideline and experience of writing these
· Exposure to IT security incidents and responses
· Demonstrated experience in identifying and responding to cyber security threats
· Experience working in a similar IT Security role for a minimum of 3 years
Qualities and Attitude
· Personable, with frequent dealings with internal and external stakeholders
· Enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn and develop
· Tenacious attitude for upholding high standards for information security.
· Good understanding of operating systems, virtualisation and containerisation
· Understanding of infrastructure & network technologies
· Understanding of application development lifecycle and associated tooling for ensuring high standards of security in software delivered to clients.
· Understanding of security sub-systems (eg. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP)
- Company pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Income protection
- BUPA Cash Plan
- BUPA Dental Plan
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.