IT Security Architect (REMOTE)
*** MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN ***
* This position is a mix of working at the client's site in Centennial, CO and work from home
The Senior Lead Architect is the single point of contact for all technical, management and personnel matters associated with service delivery. May direct additional program management staff in providing the necessary administrative and management expertise for effective program control and reporting. Is responsible for managing a team of cyber security engineers, analysts, forensic specialists, and other technical staff charged with cyber security defense of enterprise IT systems and networks. The scope of these responsibilities includes technical, quality, cost and schedule planning, management, execution, and reporting for a diverse range of information security technical and analytical projects and activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Responsible for ensuring that the client's cyber defense protections are adequate and effective.
• Provides recommendations to client leadership and technical management regarding current and future cyber security policy considerations and technologies, based on ongoing assessment of the evolving threat environment.
• Monitor all operations and infrastructure.
• Maintain all security tools and technology.
• Monitor internal and external policy compliance.
• Monitor regulation compliance if supporting a heavily regulated industry and are dealing with things like credit card, health care data, or other personally identifiable information.
• Work with different departments in the company to reduce risk. Plans and conducts consultation with users, management, vendors, and technical staff to assess computing needs and system requirements that may affect the client's cyber security posture.
• Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Planning and executing multi-faceted large scale and enterprise wide security projects in accordance with established policies, regulations, and cycle best practices.
• Establishing clear roles, responsibilities, lines of authority, communications, and accountability among staff
• Utilization of program and project management best practices. Identifying staff development and training needs and ensure that training, mentoring, and hands-on assistance is available to raise the talent/skill level of staff as appropriate
• Creating and developing security assessment solutions.
• Assist Pre-Sales with helping improve procedures and functions.
• Assist with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining recommended solution(s).
• Build and review Statement of Work (SOWs) ensuring quality and accuracy
• Align assessment opportunities with the correct delivery partners and ensuring scopes meet client needs while remaining cost effective
• US Citizen,
• 15+ Years of experience as a Senior Network Engineer/Security Architect, or
• 10+ years of IT Security experience with Bachelor's Degree, or
• 5+ years of directly related experience with Master's Degree
• 10+ Years of experience in Leading and Managing Project/Program Management Life Cycles i.e., IT Portfolio Management
• 7+ years in a leadership/management role
• 5 years of experience managing complex, mission oriented Cyber Security Information Technology and Support Programs.
• 5+ years of experience in the following areas: Cybersecurity Operations, policy, procedures, and processes, including RMF and NIST 800-53
• One or more of the following certifications: PMP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIH, or GSLC desired
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.