IT Systems Business Analyst (TS/SCI)
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will support the Department of Defense (DoD) Components and Special Access Programs (SAPs) and the DoD SAP Chief Information Officer (CIO). DoD SAP CIO has overall management responsibility for the DoD SAP community’s IT service requirements. DoD SAP CIO issues policy in various forms to the SAP community originating from and traceable to the Deputy Secretary of Defense (DSD) SAP Enterprise IT Strategy. Simultaneously with policy support, you will support the CIO in the interdisciplinary processes that ensure the DoD SAP CIO’s needs supporting the Department’s network and information capabilities are satisfied in a high quality, trustworthy, cost efficient and schedule compliant manner. The work requires life-cycle systems engineering and technical assistance services from conception to development to operation to disposal.
More About the Role:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of acquisition documentation, in the development of acquisition schedules, project plans and Independent Government Cost Estimates, and in market research and assist with the drafting of acquisition alternative documents; and
- Provide financial execution and cost estimation support (using risk tools such as the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) and cost estimating methods such as Parametric, Engineering, Analogies and Actual costs) to include developing cost estimates and modeling in support of new strategic initiatives, assessing customer demand and System Cost(s) to inform current and future year activities, and conducting Cost Benefit Analysis between technology and IT delivery approaches; an
- Conduct Business Case analysis to support the development of Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) plans and evaluation of Alternatives approaches. Support the construction of program schedules to include detailed project Work Break-down Structures (WBS) and associated allocation of resources to allow for an Earned Value Management (EVM) based approach to track cost and schedule.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-There are three position levels:
- Level III: requires 12 years of relevant experience;
- Level II: requires 7 years of relevant experience; and
- Level I: requires 3 years of relevant experience.
**This position is in support of future opportunities; however, we are reviewing resumes now and as we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified applicants.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.