Java Developer - ECSNew
McLeod Software has current opportunities for Java Developers for our Enterprise Consulting Services (ECS) group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing Java code for new and existing applications and products, and supporting existing customer installations
- Responsible for quality code, effective testing and production solutions
- Develop technical specifications from functional specifications
- Support QA in resolving issues by reproducing, diagnosing and analyzing the root cause
- Familiarity with Eclipse, ANT and CVS
- Familiarity with Relational Database
- Management Systems to include Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and DB2Experience using Tomcat, JSP, JSF, EDI, Mobile Communications, GPS positioning and Fuel experience
- 1 - 3 years of software development experience
- Excellent debugging skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are important, as you will have opportunities to interact with customers and organizational leaders frequently
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Since 1985, McLeod Software has provided powerful transportation management and trucking software solutions to the trucking industry. These solutions, developed entirely by our company, are comprehensive and support integration with a broad array of complimentary logistics products.
We are the leader when it comes to software for trucking dispatch operations management, freight brokerage management, fleet management, document imaging, workflow, EDI, and business process automation solutions for trucking, freight brokerage, third party logistics, and shipper companies in the United States.
With an established base of more than 850 active customers throughout North America, McLeod Software is dedicated solely to the transportation industry. This focus means we have a deep understanding of the needs and intricate details involved in carrier, broker, and freight management businesses of all types.
McLeod Software owns our national headquarters building in Birmingham, Alabama, and we also operate regional offices with training facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah and Downers Grove, Illinois. We employ more than 500 professionals.
McLeod Software does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.