Job-376863 - Architectural Sheet Metal Panels & Metal Cladding Installers
Red Seal Recruiting
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for Architectural Sheet Metal Panels & Metal Cladding Installers for British Columbia. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Parker Johnston Industries Ltd. a local Victoria family-run company who have been in the roofing business for over 60 years. They are seeking several experienced Architectural Sheet Metal Panels & Metal Cladding Installers for their Vancouver and lower mainland and Fraser Valley operations. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Parker Johnston proves that they know how to treat both their customers and employees right. Parker Johnston is offering fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events. Community conscious, they support United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, and more! If you want to do honest work for good people, now’s your chance! If you have questions, call us at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 604-343-3535. To apply, email your resume to red-seal-recruiting-solutions-ltd@resume -forward.loxo.co and quote Job #376863 in the subject line.
Langley, BC is located only 40 km from the City of Vancouver. It is ideally situated within the southwestern portion of the Lower Mainland, with one of the most active industrial and service commercial land bases found in the Lower Mainland Economic Region. Langley supplies easy access to the USA, the Pacific Ocean and the vast Coastal Mountain range. Langley has all the amenities of any urban center in very close proximity: great shopping, 300 acres of parks, world-class educational institutions, entertainment facilities, hospital and airport close by in the Township of Langley. With a local population of 25,000 in the City and 95,000 in the Township, the people of Langley enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and a strong community spirit. To learn more about living in Langley, visit our Town Page!
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Location: Langl ey, BC.
- $22.00 to $40.00 /hour, depending on experience.
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Compr ehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes dental, extended health, life insurance, long term disability and AD&D.
- Pension plan for journeyman workers after waiting period.
- Journ e yman Sheet Metal Worker ticket or equivalent.
- Enrollment in recognized Sheet Metal apprenticeship an asset but not required.
- Previous experience with sheet metal installations a must.
Skills and Abilities:
- Driver’s license considered an asset.
- OFA Level 2 or 3 considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and replace metal roofing, flashing, and cladding safely and correctly on residential and commercial roofs.
- Use power tools, and hand tools to cut, bend, shape, and finish sheet metal roofing, cladding panels, and flashing.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
Parker Johnston is located at #110A, 5947 206A St, Langley, BC, Canada
*Please note this position is not eligible for the Employee Referral Program*
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job - bo ard-list/
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.