JOEY Burrard - Now Hiring Line Cooks
JOEY Restaurant Group
We are looking for motivated and inspired culinary professionals ready to join a powerful team. During this period, JOEY Restaurants has proudly maintained a high-volume of delivery and take-out orders and has recently opened their BC locations at 50% capacity for dine-in service. If you are ready to run with a powerful team, we want to meet you.
Our Team Is Virtually Interviewing For:
- Line Cook
- Culinary leaders at JOEY don't just run a kitchen- they cook shoulder to shoulder with some of the most dedicated, driven and creative people in the industry. How do we know? Because we helped them get there.
- 1-3+ years industry experience (Don't worry you don't have to be an executive, if you've got BOH potential and less experience, we still want to meet you.)
- You can lead others.
- You can hold your own in a fast-paced, high-stress, team-based environment.
- You're good at leaving a positive and unforgettable impression.
- Humility coupled with a good sense of humor.
MORE ABOUT JOEY:
For our Partners, life at JOEY is different. And we're proud of that. All the key words apply - you know the ones: fast-paced, driven, dedicated, full of potential - but we like the word hungry. We are leaders in premium casual dining after all. Our menu is a globally inspired mix of our favourites from around the world. Hand-picked - like everything in our restaurants - for our guests. So, what does all this mean for you? It means if you're looking for a place to start your career or meet your potential, we'd like to meet you.
We know our ongoing success is directly attributable to our exceptional team that thrives in a performance driven environment. Join us, won't you?
*JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.