KUBRA is looking for passionate Programmer/Analysts to join our growing team!
This is an entry level opportunity offering high-potential for growth and advancement into further programming/development roles within KUBRA.
What you get to do every day
- As a Junior Programmer/Analyst, you will be heavily involved in programming and customer support activities - In doing so, you will provide first response by phone and/or by email to clients upon receipt of case/tickets; investigate, analyse, debug, and rectify simple and minor issues; and follow-up on customer needs, concerns, or inquiries, and handle troubleshooting to ensure requirements are met
- Implement simple code, application edits, and cosmetic (re)designs within established application functions and procedures, potentially involving rewriting and adding whole new application functions and procedures
- Analyse, design, implement (Execution of Coding and Form Design), test, communicate and coordinate parallel testing and migration with both Client and QA
- Perform work outlined by Team Leader via the Case Management System and the Project and Implementation Infrastructures
- Participate in customer requirement studies to gather information and understand customer needs/requirements
- Perform all assigned project tasks to execute Statement of Work (SOW)
- Compose and publish knowledgebase articles
- Provide on-call after hours support on a rotating basis/as required
- Other duties as assigned
What kind of person should you be?
- A coder and skilled problem solver who enjoys working in a tight-knit group
- An excellent communicator both when writing and speaking - you're comfortable speaking with clients and coordinating with internal teams to ensure timely resolution of support-related cases
- Someone who is open to learning new technologies and, on occasion, working with legacy applications
- Someone who gets excited about making our customers happy
- As sense of humour goes a long way!
What skills do you need?
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- 1 - 3 years of hands-on programming experience - recent grads are welcome!
- Previous experience in customer support or client facing roles considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability implementing core solutions utilizing effective programming and database technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database technology
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program including job shadowing from your first 30 days up to six months
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. Our portfolio of meter-to-cash and outage communication solutions includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps and proactive customer communications solutions for customers. With more than 1 billion customer experiences annually, we have the ability to provide performance-driven value to more than 550 clients every day.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.
KUBRA is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.