Junior Project Management Assistant
RSDC is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with a presence in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices nationwide. We deliver results for our customers through accurate requirements capture and our Strategy to Operations solutions approach which results in positive impact and enduring change that drive value in our clients organizations. Alignment. It is more than a word to us it is at the heart of what we do.
RSDC is seeking a Junior Project Manager in Washington, DC to fill a full-time position at the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
In this role, the candidate will support the National Continuity Program's (NCP), Continuity Communications Division (CCD) by performing duties outlined below and other related tasks as assigned.
* Assist in project management documentation to include: project management plans, risk registers, milestone / deliverable tracking documentation, project schedule, lessons learned, etc)
* Assist in developing new Business Process Improvements (BPI)
* Facilitate and update BPI's
* Assist in developing and updating Analysis of Alternatives for various projects
* Assist in writing documents that pertain to technical areas (i.e. acquisitions, business development)
* Assist in developing new documentation required by FEMA or DHS
* Assist in the creation of CCD related PowerPoint presentations
* Active T/S Clearance
* U.S. Citizenship
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - particularly Excel and Visio
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Project Management Process Experience preferred
More than just a paycheck. We recognize that benefit needs may differ from one employee to another, so we offer you a flexible approach to designing your benefits package. We provide a variety of competitive options in several benefits areas and make these benefits available to you on your first day of employment. A short list of our benefits include:
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Retirement Plans
* Generous Leave
* Employee Referral Program
* Peer Recognition Program
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.