Junior Receptionist/Intake Officer
D'Accord (Vic) Pty Ltd
Junior Receptionist/Intake Officer – Part Time Position
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced office full time. D'Accord OAS is an Employee Assistance Program and we are currently located in Collins Street (CBD). The successful candidate must be reliable, resilient, possess a friendly and confident customer service manner and have the ability to handle a fast paced office environment. Previous reception experience is preferable but not mandatory.
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Strong communication skills and people skills including an empathetic ear
- Solid organization skills and be able to multi task
- Problem solving skills and scrupulous attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- Committed approach to a part time position - with the possibility of becoming a full time position
- Work remotely during Victoria's Covid-19 Restrictions.
Working within a team your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reception duty
- Answering the phones and taking information from callers who are wanting to arrange an appointment with a psychologist/counsellor (Australia Wide)
- Scheduling appointments with psychologists within specific time frames
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Data entry
Your ability to handle an ever changing, fast paced environment with the ability to learn quickly will allow you to succeed in this role.
On the job training will be provided. Please send applications through SEEK.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.