Junior Technician, Fielding & Logistics Support
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Position Location: Natick, Massachusetts
- Provide support for the fielding, training, and transition of base camp equipment to the users, trainers, and maintainers of the gaining unit of the new equipment Support in the testing and evaluation of current and new equipment programs, monitoring ongoing production, design and input of selected equipment and training to gaining units
- Required to learn the skills, knowledge, and technical capabilities off all new equipment prior to participating in any fielding exercise
- Assist in the testing and demonstration of base camp equipment at various CONUS locations
- Responsible for training teams in charge of the testing event, make necessary repairs and modifications as necessary
- Provide oversight and technical expertise as it relates to new production, RESET, engineering and development, FCIL Operations, and logistics demonstrations related to technical manual development
- Attend refresher training and new equipment familiarization and share lessons learned with government SMEs
- Other duties as assigned
- US Citizenship and possess an active US Secret Clearance
- Three (3) or more years of experience specific to PM-FSS related equipment (Force Provider, Semi Mobile Shelters, Field Service Equipment, Shelters), set up and maintenance, and be skilled in HVAC, power generation, and water and wastewater management
- Knowledge of Base Camp Design as well as standard operating procedures for Military Practices
- Knowledge of Containerized System Integration, product level drawing verification and document preparation for engineering change support
- Functional knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems including motors, pumps, engines, generators, fluid flow, and HVAC systems as well as EPA guidelines
- Configuration Control, preservation and packaging system knowledge
- DD-214 Certificate bearing the requisite characterization of service and Army MOS(s): 92A, 92G, 92S, 92W, 92Y, 91C, 91D, 12P, 88M
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work conditions can vary from a busy office environment to field work, both subject to frequent interruptions. Additional specific details related to working conditions may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
Limited travel includes locations such as Aberdeen Proving Grounds, White Sands Missile Range, Natick Soldier System Center and FCIL Devens, MA.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.