Junior Technician, Future Capabilities Integration Laboratory
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Position Location: Devens, Massachusetts
- Provide daily checks and services that include the Force Provider Base Camp Heating and Air Conditioning (H-VAC Systems), Power Generation systems, high voltage, water storage and distribution Systems, Gray/Black water systems and mobile hygiene facilities (showers, latrines, laundries)
- Support in the testing and evaluation of current and new equipment programs, monitoring ongoing production, design and input of selected equipment and training to gaining units
- Support operation and maintenance of the support equipment (forklifts, control facilities, interaction with Range Control personnel, etc.)
- Provide assistance working on Technical Manuals
- Responsible for delegating work assignments and locations as required
- Other duties as assigned
- US Citizenship and possess an active US Secret Clearance.
- Three (3) or more years of experience specific to PM-FSS related equipment (Force Provider, Semi Mobile Shelters, Field Service Equipment, Shelters), set up and maintenance, and be skilled in HVAC, power generation, and water and wastewater management
- Valid Driver's License and ability to operate government vehicles, to include commercial vehicles (sedan, van, pickup) and various types of material handling equipment (up to 10,000 lb. forklift)
- Knowledge of Base Camp Design as well as standard operating procedures for Military Practices
- Knowledge of Containerized System Integration, product level drawing verification and document preparation for engineering change support
- Functional knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems including motors, pumps, engines, generators, fluid flow, and HVAC systems as well as EPA guidelines
- Configuration Control, preservation and packaging system knowledge
- DD-214 Certificate bearing the requisite characterization of service and Army MOS(s): 92A, 92G, 92S, 92W, 92Y, 91C, 91D, 12P, 88M
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work conditions can vary from a busy office environment to field work, both subject to frequent interruptions. Additional specific details related to working conditions may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
Limited travel for these personnel includes up to one month to military installations, contractor facilities and support for equipment demonstrations.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.