Junior User Centred Design Officer
- face2face Recruitment reference # 12991
- 12months plus multiple 12 month extensions.
- Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain baseline clearance
About the Role:
Our Commonwealth client is seeking a Junior User Centred Design (UCD) Officer to undertake research and design activities and provide logistical and project support to a multidisciplinary UCD team. You should have experience or demonstrated learning in UCD processes and design thinking methodologies. You will provide support in the planning and execution of a large UCD program of work.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of UCD processes and methodologies.
- Ability to demonstrate prior knowledge or learning in user research and service design methods and activities (including, but not limited to, user research, contextual inquiry, mapping of tasks, concept testing and other methodologies).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a support role within an ICT, corporate design or similar environment will be highly regarded.
- Well organised and demonstrates initiative when identifying and undertaking tasks.
- Experience working in a team environment where a strong customer focus exists.
- Experience using corporate systems such as SharePoint or SAP and the Microsoft Office Suite.
Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain baseline clearance
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now.
02 6199 5***
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.