Junior Video Editor
What the job does:
Charlotte Tilbury is looking for a junior Video Editor to join the creative team. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative and multi-skilled; a talented post-production wizard that has in-depth knowledge of post-production processes, the effect of colour and understanding of editing techniques.
Using Da Vinci Resolve and Adobe Creative Suite, you will be balancing colour saturation and luminance from shot to shot; correcting colour differences and ensuring consistency throughout the production in order to produce graded videos to high beauty standards. You will need to be highly confident, able to work under pressure and with a passion for the beauty and fashion world.
- Perform primary colour grades on Charlotte Tilbury video content
- Incorporate specific looks determined by editors and producers
- Export master video files that can be compressed to various specs
- Maintain an organised file structure
- Masking and tracking
- Offering original and creative solutions to any picture-related issues
- Correcting exposure and while balance problems
- Expanding contrast from LOG or Flat recorded images
- Developing the image from RAW recordings
- Setting the initial black, white and gamma points
- Shot matching
- Creating and stylising looks
- Controlling the viewer’s eye and removing distractions
You will have/be:
- A comprehensive understanding of the filmmaking process
- Flexible, highly-organised and detail-orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diplomatic and proactive approach
- Able to deal with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Has strong technical knowledge (colour profiles, screens, monitors, calibration)
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Da Vinci Resolve
- Working knowledge of Mac computer systems and programs
- Passionate about all things beauty and fashion
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
- Dog friendly office
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.