Landscape Site Manager, Foreman, Team Leader
custom creations landscapes
Do you want to build good quality projects?
Do you want to work in a business where quality, attention to detail and hard work is highly respected?
Do you want to work at a place where you can progress and be successful?
Custom creations landscapes is an award-winning landscape design and construction company.
We design and build good quality landscapes and pools.
We love creating gardens to a high standard and to our client's requirements.
We are seeking a passionate Site Manager to work in our team.
Your Role in Custom Creations:
- This is a hands-on role where you will be working on-site ina small team to build and co-ordinate the construction and successful delivery of a landscape project. You will be reading plans, setting out, working on the tools in a number of different areas, working with good quality subcontractors, and have the guidance of a project manager and two directors that are here to help when required.
- Organising of materials and subcontractors.
- Working with the project manager.
- Liaising with the clients.
- Building great gardens of high quality.
What's in it for you?
- Company vehicle
- Company Fuel card
- Good Salary
- Monthly BBQ at our office.
- Room to grow.
Successful applicants will :
- Enjoy building gardens to a high standard.
- Enjoy working within a team of like-minded people.
- Be confident and experienced in all aspects of landscape construction and have minimum experience as a tradesman of 3 years.
- Able to read plans.
- Hard-working and organised.
- Enjoy building quality gardens is essential.
If this position interests you send through your resume to ****@cclandscapes.com.au
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.