Language teacher - Arabic
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We are currently looking for an Arabic language teacher for one of our clients in Sydney
Some details about the course:
- The student wishes to have classes for herself at your home/ location or public location in Sydney (she can have lessons around Sydney CBD, or up to 20 min drive from it).
- She would like to have a 30-hour course of 2 hours per lesson.
- Classes should be held on any weekday between 9am - 4pm and she wishes to start asap.
Ideal teacher should:
- Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
- Have a valid working visa
- Live up to 30 miles from the client's location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position, and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.