Large Surface Combatant (LSC) Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Modeler -Remote
CACI International Inc
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a systems engineer who can use our MBSE tools Magic Draw and Cameo to help our team design and implement the LSC MBSE (Magic Draw/Cameo) infrastructure. As the LSC MBSE Modeler, you will create software code and scripts within the MBSE tool suite to instantiate the MBSE infrastructure, as well as design and perform tests to verify the data accuracy and functional validity of the MBSE products. This position requires a DoD Secret Security clearance.
More About the Role:
- Develop, document and allocate requirements within a structured systems engineering framework.
- Support Set Based Design development of notional systems that meet requirements, modeled within a digital framework.
- Use Magic Draw, Cameo, SysMLand other MBSE tools to connect digital models of ship performance and automate solution exploration and optimization.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Three-five years experience in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) development and tools including SysML.
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, SoftwareEngineering or a related field
- Knowledgeable in systems engineering standards, such as INCOSE or OMG
- Must be a US citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, or Marine Engineering
- Experience in the Navy or Maritime design environment
- Great interpersonal relationship and customer service skills
- Familiar with US Navy and Regulatory Body Design Standards and Criteria
The selected candidate would be able to routinely telecommute
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.