Lead Contract Support (ATR_21937)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing excellent Client Reporting and providing excellent financial support to the Account/Portfolio (Finance and Contract Support Manager and their operational teams), through added value financial analysis and valued input to the operational team.
• Develop strong relationships with both the Client operational and Client finance teams understanding the commercial model and enforcing governance and compliance to support effective execution
• Produce Client reports and provide value add financial commentary in their portfolio and provide added value financial commentary to support regular, standard financial reports
• Work with the Client to compile annual budgets & quarterly forecasts and with operations & commercial team to identify all possible savings opportunities and ensure that financial targets are achieved
• Achieve results within quality and time restraints across multiple locations and countries
• Provide direct financial support and expertise to the account; support collation of monthly accruals to Client finance teams
• Work closely with the team to identify all possible savings opportunities ensuring that financial targets are achieved
• Raise Intercompany and Client Invoices ensuring all invoices raised within the CS team are in line with the Contract and have sufficient back up
• Support compilation of CBRE annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
• Ensure finance procedures are adhered to by operations team, and take corrective action / escalate where required
• Check the aged debt report on a fortnightly basis and resolve any outstanding issues
• Track the Business Administrators P2P outputs by reviewing and highlighting issues for resolution on PO/WO and Invoice and ERP Rejection reports
• Provide detailed and accurate information to support the collation of the Monthly client accruals
• WIP Management – own the end to end management of Paid and unpaid WIP including reconciliations
• PO Management – running and reviewing data cleansing reports (OPO/PO Status) to ensure accuracy in AX, maintain and improve standards
• Ensure strong internal control environment with full adherence to SoX requirements; complete the monthly SOX month end packs
• Carry out Site visits and quality assurance, ensure policy and procedure are always compliant
• Provide ad-hoc support to the team as required
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent)
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word, Excel (including modelling), PowerPoint and Outlook – intermediate to advance level skills are essential (lookups and pivots essential)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to communicate with people at all levels across the account
• Previous experience of working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
• Reporting in a complex multi-country, multi-divisional, service business (Industry experience) including financial planning and contracts management
• Dealing with Forex in a multi-currency environment
• Highly numerate with demonstrable experience working with complex financial and operational information systems and controls in a large business that provides consistent and reliable information
• Self-motivated, reliable & flexible team player with ability to work on own initiative as and when required
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Excellent organisational skills who is Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.