LEAD DRIVER SERVICE TECHNICIAN for Waste Cart Maintenance and Distribution
OTTO INDUSTRIES NORTH AMERICA, INC.
OTTO Environmental Systems North America, Inc. is leading the nation in the manufacturing of waste containers for residential, commercial and retail markets across the United States. The original OTTO Group was founded in 1934 and is the most widely used brand of residential trash carts in the world with more than 100,000,000 carts in service around the globe.
OTTO is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina; and proudly produces American made products from our plastic injection molded manufacturing plants located in Charlotte, NC and Eloy, AZ.less thanbr> Our Vision is to deliver innovative solutions to connect the home to the curb.less thanbr> OTTO also has a container service division - OCM Solutions, LLC that provides residential waste container logistics, distribution, servicing, repair, cleaning and waste cart delivery operations.less thanbr> Our Mission is to relentlessly pursue the perfect customer experience thorough manufacturing and service excellence.less thanbr> With increases in both sales and production, we are embracing our continued growth by adding new tooling and molding equipment, upgraded robotics and automated assembly technologies that will set the stage for our future. As we continue to grow, we are excited to have the need to expand our Team.less thanbr> Position now available for LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - DRIVER / BIRMINGHAM, ALless thanbr> JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for Waste Cart (2 Wheeled Trash Carts) maintenance including delivery, removal, assembly, repair and/or cleaning of trash carts and containers for all customers within an assigned geographical area of service.less thanbr>JOB DUTIES:less thanbr>
- Daily utilize OTTO's company vehicle to drive to multiple customer locations within a route or assigned area to deliver, assemble, service, clean, repair or replace the customer's 2-Wheeled Trash Carts
- Perform safe driving operations of company vehicle (16 to 24 foot
Non-CDL OR Commercial Pickup Truck with pull-behind trailer)less thanbr>
- Respond to customer service order requests for Trash Cart assembly, delivery or removal; fix, repair and/or clean Trash Carts according to customer service order requests preformed onsite or at customer's locationless thanbr>
- Provide warranty/reclaim documentation as required by customer and manufacturing standards.less thanbr>
- Heavy lifting may be required to stack, load, and unload both assembled and unassembled plastic Trash Carts and Containers weighing from 30-35 poundsless thanbr>
- Respond quickly and effectively to customer inquiries or requests; reporting any customer concerns or issues to the Field Supervisorless thanbr>
- Record keeping of tasks performed, service order requests completed, and inventory reportingless thanbr>
- Abide by all safety regulations with respect to both Trash Cart handling and operation of company vehicleless thanbr>
- Submit weekly completed service order requests and inventory reportsless thanbr>
- Service vehicle pre and post trip inspections, cleaning and minor maintenanceless thanbr>
- Facility and yard maintenance including organizing, sweeping, and trash maintenanceless thanbr>
Any duties mandated by management as necessary to serve OCM's customersless thanbr> - Provide direction and support other members of the OTTO onsite teamless thanbr> Typical hours are M-F, 7:00am - 3:30pm.less thanbr> In compliance with the ADA Amendments ACT (ADAAA), If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability.
You can request assistance and/or reasonable accommodations by contacting the OTTO Human Resources Department at 704-588-9191.less thanbr>Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilitiesless thanbr>Employer's Job# LEADD01035less thanbr>Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.