Lead Frontend Developer
Affinity Staffing Inc
- Understand the capabilities of current customer applications
- Review existing development standards and processes and understand the objectives of the platform, customer applications, and platform offering
- Contribute directly to architecting, strategy and coding to support the road-map.
- Provide strategic direction and innovation in the design and implementation of platform capabilities.
- Provide mentorship, support, and guidance to build the capability of the team.
- Create new features and capabilities in our platform. Ideally, SDKs will be developed to build out the product while supporting custom enterprise implementations.
- Work with the API REST and MQTT endpoints and integrate real-time and historical information.
- Contribute to platform enhancements and new capabilities
- Leverage the advanced capabilities of AWS including managed services and serverless where applicable.
- Continuously improve the development process and standards
- Knowledge sharing through documentation, mentorship, and collaboration
- Understand customer and product manager feedback and translate to the product
- Launch new product capabilities
- Experienced developer with 10+ years of experience.
- Utilize our CI/CD and Git-based approach to infrastructure
- Self-directed, driven, and sharp
- Ownership of the overall architecture and implementation of the front-end
- Committed to sharing knowledge through documentation, mentorship, and collaboration with other development team members
- Exquisite technical communication skills: oral, written, and presentation
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.