Lead IT Campus Consultant, IT Security Ops and VAPT (ID: 491916)
Capita Pte Ltd - IT Perm
• Lead the IT Security team to manage and all IT security-related matters that support business objectives and strategies
• Develop and carry out IT security policies and plans
• Conduct security review of existing systems on their ability to provide adequate defence against the latest security threats.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for all critical IT systems
• Drive and conduct IT Security awareness and training like security talks, phishing simulation and incident response exercises
• Manage and investigate all cyber security alerts and notifications from cyber surveillance and threat intelligence to identify root cause and impact for effective containment, mitigation and future improvements
• Manage and investigate all IT Security incidents to identify root cause and impact for effective containment, mitigation and future improvements
• Engage IT project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls
• Jointly perform, monitor, track and review with IT Governance team and other IT teams on all information systems and infrastructure and security
• Maintain and enhance the Information Security risk assessment methodology
• Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during security review or audit
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in security technologies, and provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members
• Define security configuration standards for platforms and technologies
• Detailed reporting on IT security initiatives, scans, incidents to management and statutory reporting to MOE
• Research new security technologies, threats and vulnerabilities and implement necessary measures such as EDR/XDR, DAM, MDM, Microsoft AIP, VMS, CASB, PAM, IAM, 2/MFA, NAC, Red Teaming
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, of Information Technology or equivalent, with minimum 8-10 years' experience in Information and Cyber Security
- Good knowledge and experience with cloud security of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and SaaS solutions, security standards and frameworks like NIST, ISO27001, MTCS, CSA Security-by-Design (SB) and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is essential; familiarity with Government IM and PCI-DSS is desirable
- Other relevant certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM, CREST, CEH, CHFI would be advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership and adaptability, with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems, even beyond initial scope of responsibility.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus despite conflicting demands.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to all levels of staff, including C-Level and Board executives
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and excellent team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Job Code: KNY
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: KNY)
Email Address: *****@capitasingapore.com
EA Licence No: 08C2893, REG No : R165843
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.