Learning Content Manager
Expedia Group is on a mission to innovate for learning design within our Travel Partners Group, which unites all of our supply teams across our brands. If you are an organised, dynamic and adaptable Learning Content Manager, who thrives delivering powerful and effective learning strategies then this could be the role for you!
What you?ll do
You will be a link between the team who craft the content and the learners who consume it. Focussing on both the delivery and the deployment side of the learning content design process, you'll upload, disseminate, curate and maintain the content.
- Be the key contact for the learning platform and LMS: You'll support resolution of user issues and partner with the business to understand any required functionality and explore new features.
- Support the defining of metrics to accompany any learning solutions
- Handle LMS platform and upload all content
- Run eLearning content, completions and reporting
- Troubleshoot user issues with eLearning and LMS based content
- Resolve how and when content updates are captured and prioritized through a defined content update process
- Engage and guide the team on user experience of proposed design structures and suggest on ways to improve
- Support with the uploading of workshop courses in the LMS and ensure smooth user experience of facilitator-led sessions
- Handle the assets throughout the design process, ensuring all governance standards are met
Who you are
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business Administration or similar work experience
- Previous customer service experience and ability to work with a diverse population
- Strong ability on user experience design and how to best serve content for a powerful experience
- Able to independently join the dots across designers, planning, facilitators and platform to ensure a consistent experience and understanding of all groups
- In-depth experience with Learning Management Systems
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring and publishing tools, such as Articulate Rise/Storyline
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong eye for detail, solution focused and able to prioritize based on business needs
- Excellent time and workload management skills
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better ? that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com?, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.