Leasing Agent - (Part-Time) - Vancouver, WA (#20-1)
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and talented part-time Leasing Agent to join our team! The schedule is 20 hours per week, Saturday through Monday.
Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations with the community.
* Lease and market apartment homes
* Assist with the monitoring of competitive market area for patterns & trends affecting rent and occupancy
* Assist with monitoring the propertys physical condition
* Interact and coordinate with other site employees
* Provide effective resident relations
* Assist with processing of administrative paperwork and clerical duties as necessary
* Respond to resident needs and provide services to the rental community
* Other duties may be assigned as needed and necessary
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Minimum of 1 of year Leasing Agent experience
* Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
* Proven track of successful sales record
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, marketing and negotiation skills
* Excellent customer service skills
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
The Company manages over 7,000 multi-family units in Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho, and consists of affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
The Company affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.