Leasing Consultant - Apartment Community
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional properties.
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.