Leasing Manager Versailles
Leasing Manager - Versailles
# of openings:1
As a Leasing Manager you would oversee the entire leasing operations for the community.
Essential Job Functions:
* Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
* Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
* Directly supervises, trains and motivates the leasing consultants and helps facilitate the successful development of the leasing office.
* Responsible for ensuring the marketing, motivation, administrative, and financial operation of the property under the direction of the Property Manager.
* Maintains a strong understanding of the community, specials and floor plans.
* Assist the Property Manager in interviewing, orientation, training and scheduling of all leasing office personnel.
* Designs and/or assists the Regional Marketing Specialist with marketing plans and promotes the idea of reaching goals outlined in the plans. Identifies potential residents utilizing market and demographic data as well as industry knowledge.
* Assist the on-site staff in marketing all units, determining leasing problems, offering solutions to vacancies and re-marketing the property to current residents.
* Informs the Property Manager of current market conditions which may impact the community; identifies and generates traffic of potential residents by utilizing market data and industry knowledge.
* Generates new business contacts, marketing ideas, and competitive shops to increase occupancy.
* Establishes and/or may assist the Regional Marketing Specialist with a marketing strategy and annual marketing budget. Assists in marketing promotions and the development and placement of ads, flyers and promotional material.
* Responsible for maintaining a closing ratio of 40% or higher and 80% or higher on shopping reports.
* Oversees the shopping of competitive properties to stay abreast of industry trends.
* Maintains an awareness and understanding of company goals and work to enhance its overall image in the market.
* Other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or Marketing preferred
* Five (5)+ years leasing experience preferred
* Previous Leasing Manager experience preferred
* Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
* Strong understanding of Company policies, Fair Housing guidelines and leasing documents
* Strong marketing background, plans, strategies and advertising methods
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills
* Ability to attain a score an 80% or better on all shopping reports
* Yardi Voyager experience required
* MS Office Word/Excel experience required
* A valid driver's license may be required
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
* Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule (8am-5pm or 9am-6pm) with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
* (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
* Birthday Paid Day Off
* 12 paid holidays
* 401K + match
* Education reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.