Legal Personal Assistant - Construction
About the firm
This national corporate firm is looking for a career Legal Assistant to support in their construction team. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, paid parental leave, purchased annual leave and corporate discounts. This role is supporting a high performing team including a Partner.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- End of month billing, timesheet entry and preparing invoices
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Collating brief documents and preparing briefs to Counsel
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a legal support role
- Experience using a billing and document management system
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 *** for a confidential discussion.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.