Legal Policy Operations Agent, APAC (Singapore) - 12 months contract
Our Trust & Safety team has an opening at Twitter’s Singapore office. Come join us!
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in balance with manageable risk through policy enforcement that promotes trust in Twitter. Areas of focus include privacy and intellectual property rights, government and law enforcement requests, advertising policies, and safety advocacy.
What You’ll Do:
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in Singapore and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. If you're detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, apply today!
You will handle global legal requests for account information and content removal, including document intake and processing. You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in Singapore, San Francisco and Dublin on prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent. Legal Policy team members also serve on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is preferred. You will be responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed and tracked in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. This role could be scheduled to work a Sunday to Thursday, Tuesday to Saturday or Monday to Friday schedule.
- experience with high-volume legal document intake and processing
- excellent business judgment
- passion and enthusiasm for protecting freedom of expression and user privacy
- perseverance, determination, and grit
- a collaborative and optimistic mindset
- at ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
- an excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
- flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables are met
- detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment even when they are sometimes monotonous
- able to spot anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
- able to work on repetitive tasks
- looking for an entry level position, due to limited or no prior work experience
- a keen decision maker, self motivated, and a great teammate
- deliver consistent high-quality work
- manage your time and prioritize work effectively
- think strategically about challenging global issues
- Complete fluency in English and another language, preferably Japanese or Korean
- Availability for weekend coverage (Sun-Thur, Tues-Sat, or Mon-Fri schedule)
- 1-3 years as a paralegal or in a Trust & Safety role at a tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
NOTE: You may be exposed to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to, vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
This contract role is in Singapore. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.