Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Belmont Farm Nursery School
Level 3 Nursery Nurse for 100 place private nursery
- Annual Salary: £19,000- £20,000
- Working week: 40 hours
- Experience: Level 3 in childcare
- Location: Mill Hill, North London
Are you passionate about early years education, the outdoors and connecting children back to nature? Would you like to be a part of an ?Outstanding? outdoor nursery organisation.
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse who has previous experience in this role to join our FANTASTIC brand newpurpose builtnursery in Mill Hill, North London, with its own animal farm/ vegetable patch and amazing outside space!!!!
As a Nursery Nurse you will be tasked with supporting your Room Manager in providing outstanding learning outcomes for all the children who attend the nursery. As well as contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Prepare and supervise activities, and support children at all times. Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors. Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors. Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery. Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager and you will report directly to your Room Manager, and liaise with them daily about logistics, routines and required tasks.
You will role model and promote the setting's philosophy and ethos, showing creativity and high-energy. You will mentor and guide staff to scaffold an environment for child-led, play-based learning.
What we are looking for in a Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Level 3 Qualification in childcare.
- Experience working with 3 months-5 year olds
- Ofsted inspection experience
- A real passion for nature play and engaging children with the outdoors
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS statutory framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Someone who is highly organised, reliable and a driven team-player
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills to build a rapport with parents and practitioners alike
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes, is flexible and uses initiative
- An individual who is passionate about creating new and exciting learning environments.
We believe in supporting our staff and validating their hard work with a range of benefits:
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Career progression opportunities with three half day training sessions available for each staff member to book onto to support professional development
- Professional development with in-house training with leading names in the Early Childhood industry
- Social events throughout the year
- Use of activity trackers daily for all staff
- Perk Box staff benefits scheme which offer a range of benefits
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our exciting venture.
To learn more about what we do at Belmont Farm Nursery School, try our website on www.belmontfarmnurseryschool.co.uk. Should you have any questions about the role, we'd love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.