Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - Part-Time Telepsych
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker that is licensed in Washington to do work via TelePsych for Talk Therapy in Patient's Homes. Must be residing in the State of Washington.
* Patients will be logging in from their homes. You will login from your home.
* VA Referred and Adult and Geriatric aged patients
What Youll Do/ Your responsibilities
* Video (ZOOM) conference with patients providing psychological evaluation and talk therapy treatment, from your remote, secure location.
* We receive referrals from several different resources: Self-referral, rural clinics, VA and insurance companies.
* We schedule the patients initial visit for the provider and the provider will then schedule any recommended follow ups after that.
* All providers are expected to promptly code their encounters with diagnosis and billing codes in our THN platform for the billing dept within 48 hours of the visit
* All providers are expected to have the progress notes in and signed (electronically) within 48 hours of the visit
* All providers are expected to complete any necessary paper work that is required for the patients treatment, an example would be SARS and EOCs for our VA patients there may be some other circumstances as well.
* We also expect providers to be able to communicate with us promptly via email throughout the week regarding questions we may have regarding their schedule or other patient needs/requests.
* We receive an over abundant amount of referrals for this region.
* We request that they reside in Washington because of our large VA referral business, the VA requires that when a provider initially starts treatment with the patient they are living in the same state, once the patient is an established patient the provider may relocate to another state.
* Have an active license for the states which you are applying
* Clean NPDB
* Experience with Geriatric age and treating Veterans
* Telehealth experience preferred
* Updated CAQH preferred
* Minimal computer navigation skills Navigate EMR system- KAREO
* Friendly and compassionate disposition
* Weekdays (M-F)
* 12-20 hours per week to start
* Competitive compensation, by CPT code
* Flexible hours - You control your schedule
* Malpractice and liability insurance
* Web based EMR - intuitive and easy to use
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telepsych. When you join our team as a Telepsych provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telepsych services. We believe through our Telepsych services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in todays world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.