Situated across from beautiful Bexley Park with stunning views, Estia Health Bexley is a luxury residence that excels in every aspect of care, comfort and ambience.
Purpose-built in 2015, the contemporary architecture merges with the environment and captures natural light to create a sense of elegant spaciousness throughout all living areas and private rooms.
About the role
Estia Health Bexley are looking for an experienced Lifestyle Officer to join their team on a part time basis working across the weekend.
Our Lifestyle Assistants/Officers are responsible for delivering engaging lifestyle programs to support the social and physical well being of our residents. The role involves:
- Building genuine relationships with our residents to know they likes and dislikes
- Planning, implementing and maintaining lifestyle programs in line with our residents’ needs and preferences
- Supporting the Lifestyle Coordinator with coordination of activities
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and contributing to quality compliance
- Potential back fill of the coordinator role to cover leave
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Regular training sessions and toolbox talks to keep your skill set up to date
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle role within aged care or a similar environment (highly regarded)
- Be currently studying a Certificate IV in Lifestyle or willing to study.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Innovative ideas and a sense of fun
- Compassion for our residents
If you would like to know more, please call us on (02) 8318 1*** or by emailing us at ******@estiahealth.com.au. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/Weekend position - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Rewarding work to be part of, True career options
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.