Line Cook - The Hampton and Ashley Inn
At Hampton and Ashley Inn, we love what we do, and have fun while we're doing it! Working with our residents is an adventure. They've led amazing lives and have the stories to prove it. Here, you'll join a community of incredible residents and a company with 60 years of providing the highest quality of service and care. Here are some of the great benefits to working for a Koelsch Community:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Excellent employee benefits program
- Professional development and senior-care training opportunities
- Health and dental insurance, vacation, and paid sick leave benefit offerings for full-time employees (or as required by the state for PT staff)
- Positive work environment
- Full and part-time shifts with consistent schedules
- Staff appreciation parties
- Staff appreciation gifts or gift cards
- Opportunities to be featured in our Spotlight Company Newsletter
- Length of Service Bonus: up to $2,000 progressively paid out over tenure
- Signature company jacket awarded every 5 years of service
Hampton and Ashley Inn
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the service and clean-up for meals served residents.
- Interact with residents in a courteous, empathetic, and cooperative manner.
- Keep environment safe and clean.
- Follow kitchen and dining room cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Line Cook Required Qualifications:
- All requirements related to the food handlers certificate per state requirements.
- Knowledge of basic food preparation and production.
- Must possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate and update as needed. (Class will be provided by community).
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and routinely.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations.
About Hampton and Ashley Inn:
We are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch Communities operates 30 communities in eight states, with 9 new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior Living industry for 60 years, delivering world-class customer service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. After all, the common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by providing the finest living experiences anywhere.
To provide a comfortable environment for seniors where independence, dignity, and personal growth are supported and encouraged. To provide hospitality and care with kindness and professionalism. To treat all people with the respect they deserve and the special attention they may need.
Koelsch Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions, training, and any other career development programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status (physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information, political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.
Key words: Line Cook, Culinary Aide, Dietary Aide, Kitchen Aide, Senior Living
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.