Linux Technical Support Analyst
Role and responsibilities:
- 2nd level support for digital trading platform for internal and external users
- Support of front-end, middleware and protocols (Swift, FIX)
- Set up and management of monitoring and alerts systems
- Desktop and server-side installation and configuration
- Health checks, testing and related domination
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Strong skills in Linux OS Bash, Perl or Python scripting
- Containerisation skills such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to shared ledger technology a plus
- Agile / Scrum practices
- Database administration (Postgres, Cassandra, Oracle or SQL)
- Knowledge of GIT & Bamboo deployment tool.
- Service Management platforms such as ServiceNow.
- IT security infrastructure
- TCP/IP network and connectivity
Please apply now or call me for further details.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.