Loan Documentation Specialist - Charlotte
Primary responsibility is to prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures. Independently perform research and discuss loans with line partners with confidence and knowledge. Independently works with a range in complexity of documentation. Interfaces with company vendors, in-house legal counsel and line partners to ensure world-class documentation accuracy Maintain primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation, timely delivery of documents and elimination of controllable re-works. In all measurable categories, maintains an acceptable level of accuracy.
- Prior consumer and commercial loan documentation knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- PC literate – Microsoft Office
- Work well under time constraintsank of America
- Knowledge of Hot Docs, GFS, EDR, Loan IQ, Interact
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.