Locum Dietitian - Band 6 - Mental Health Inpatient and CAMHS - London UK
MediRecruit are looking for a Band 6 Dietitian to work with our client based in London.This is an exciting opportunity to work within the dietetics team in London The post holder's clinical area will be in Local Services (primarily adult admission, older people admission, forensic & rehabilitation wards), as well as covering CAMHS and deaf CAMHS inpatient wards
The successful applicant will have:
- A Degree / Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
- HCPC registration (or eligibility for)
- Experience of working with mental health service users
- Experience of MDT working
- Motivational Interviewing / Behaviour Change skills
- Knowledge of evidence based practice & outcome measure application
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Pay rate up to £20-30 per hour dependent on experience
- Contracts will range between 3-6 months, with the possibility of extension
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email **@medirecruit.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, Dietician, dietician
- Looking for Locum work in the UK?
- Want to work in London?
- Are you a Dietician looking to travel?
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.