Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- School pick up and drop off hours accommodated
- Full time and part time options available
- Assignments from 2 weeks to 3 months
About our client
We are actively seeking Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists to take part in locum work for a leading aged care provider within Australia. Offering top of the market per hour rates with an option for long-term and short-term contracts. We have a suitable placement for all passionate locum therapists.
What's in it for you?
- Return flights, paid for accommodation, rental car, and opportunities for locum to permanent
- Our client values the importance of employee satisfaction and accommodates this by offering the most competitive per hour rates in the Aged Care Industry.
- Bay side locations options available instead of riding your horse to work in regional areas.
- Long/Short term contracts available.
- Gain experience within a multi-disciplinary approach working alongside Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists/Speech Pathologists and Dietetics
About the role
- Implement and organise Pain Management + Functional Therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Hands on therapy techniques
- Options for Fulltime/Part Time
- Qualified as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Per Hour rate will depend on experience and location.
How to Apply
To arrange an interview, please send your CV through to *****@charterhousemedical.com or call Aaron on 02 9641 2*** for a confidential discussion.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.