Logistics Administrator / Coordinator
* Request release #, create sales orders and purchase orders,
* Enter order into M5, enter price (if confirmed) and freight rate,
* Arrange transportation when necessary (freight rates negotiated and
determined by the Logistics Manager)
* Communicate with Plants and End Markets/Customers confirmation of orders.
* Schedule delivery appointments, when necessary,
* Create and distribute Invoices for International outbound loads,
* Upon receipt of paper work (workorder/ scale ticket), forward to Admin
for pricing, received weights and matching.
* Follow up with Mechanics and Customers regarding weekly missed orders and
additional available material to buy/sell,
* Track fill rates, including missed pickups, missed delivery appointments
* Provide Daily Container Report consisting of requests by plant, actual
loaded equipment and explanation for any deviation,
* Inventory Management for all facilities,
* Based on incoming materials and operational schedule, provide weekly
forecast of anticipated volume by plant by grade expected to generate to
optimize marketing of materials,
* Manage and monitor forecast to ensure it is followed by operations and
communicate any deviation in a timely manner to allow time to inform
customers, re-evaluate and adjust schedule accordingly.
* University degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or
related discipline is preferred.
* Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work without supervision.
* Resolving conflict multi-tasking
* Ability and openness to training and learning about our business.
* Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
* Exceptional computer skills and competency
* Competent working knowledge of Microsoft office, excel, word, power point
Please apply by fax:Attn: Human Resources or email us a copy of
your resume at:
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications
from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The heart of GFL is found in the people who help us thrive.
While we re proud to provide well-maintained equipment and state-of-the-art
facilities to get the job done, GFL takes even more pride in the talented and
dedicated people we employ to help ensure that our customers diverse
Infrastructure and environmental management needs are handled safely and
efficiently. At Green For Life, we enforce practical and safe work scheduling
for all team members and maintain competitive wages plus comprehensive benefits
GFL places the highest priority on the health and safety of the people involved
in all aspects of our work. We invest in extensive safety training
opportunities and work with institutes across North America to provide
frontline instruction through industry-leading experts. From our first-class
knowledge and strict regulatory compliance to our wide range of evaluation
policies GFL is committed to ensuring that all of our services are
performed with the utmost attention
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.