Loss Prevention and Safety Associate (Fulltime)
Candidate profile (title) WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Candidate profile (text) - Default language
- 1 year work experience
- Retail experience in safety, security, or loss prevention preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Key responsibilities (title) WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Key responsibilities (text)
- Ensures the safety and security of the people and property per local regulations
- Completes safety, security, and compliance audits and trainings
- Maintains critical safety equipment such as alarms, radios, and security systems
- Reports and follows up on incidents that occur
- Responds to and coordinates emergency situations in work areas such as burglar alarms, fire alarms, active shooter and other emergency events
Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Team vision (text) You could think that we have supernatural powers, but the truth is that our team is really great at putting our insights together to detect potential risks early on. We’re a diverse group of people who work together to protect and strengthen the IKEA brand through our laser focus on risk management, data protection, compliance, business operations, health and safety.
Thanks to us our assets, co-workers, visitors and customers can feel safe. At least we think that’s pretty cool!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.