Loss Prevention Security Ambassador Michigan Avenue
The ideal Loss Prevention Security Ambassador helps prevent loss of inventory through interactions and training with other coworkers, maintaining a visible presence throughout the store and interacting with customers in a professional and pleasant demeanor.
A day in the life…
- Greet and engage customers in a timely, professional and personable manner and respond to customer’s needs
- Maintain visible presence by wearing a Nordstrom provided security officer style uniform
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training, and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
You own this if you have…
- The ability to maintain an active, visible floor presence as a deterrent in designated areas
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Meet any local licensing requirements
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.