Loss Prevention Security Ambassador Rack at 31st & 6th
The ideal Loss Prevention Security Ambassador helps prevent loss of inventory through interactions and training with other coworkers, maintaining a visible presence throughout the store and interacting with customers in a professional and pleasant demeanor.
A day in the life…
- Greet and engage customers in a timely, professional and personable manner and respond to customer’s needs
- Maintain visible presence by wearing a Nordstrom provided security officer style uniform
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Assess and assist in emergency situations
- Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training, and education
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
You own this if you have…
- The ability to maintain an active, visible floor presence as a deterrent in designated areas
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Meet any local licensing requirements
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.