LPN Charge Nurse 3
Fairview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is committed to be the leading provider of quality long term care and related health care services.
We are seeking dynamic charge nurses to join our team.
3pm to 11pm Full and Part time
The primary purpose of your position is to:
- supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by CNAs and other nursing personnel in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Unit Manager to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
- provide direct nursing care to the residents
- monitor the performance of CNAs, nursing and non-licensed personnel
- provide education and counseling, performing disciplinary action as necessary
- complete performance evaluation. Such supervision must be.
- Current state LPN or RN license
- Valid CPR certification
- Long term care experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Competitive wages
- Medical Benefits
- Paid time off
- Sign on Bonus for full time
For immediate consideration, email your resume to or call to schedule an interview
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.