Machine Learning Engineer V
Machine Learning Engineer At Applied Materials, we are building the next generation fab productivity solutions using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our AI/ML team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will be responsible for building Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence models to increase and optimize fab productivity.
The Machine Learning Engineer must be self-directed and independent in conducting their work as well as working with and supporting globally distributed teams. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of building our company's next generation AI/ML practice and products. Responsibilities
- Formulate and lead guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data.
- Interpret and analyze data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method.
- Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data.
- Experiment against data points, provide information based on experiment results and provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges.
- Develop, productize and maintain machine learning models according to requirements to transform our product into an innovative industry leader
- Design machine learning systems, research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools, run machine learning tests and experiments, train and retrain systems when necessary
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Work with stakeholders including the product management, data science, engineering and design teams to build models.
- Support our customers with their machine learning problems using our product Qualifications
- Advanced working knowledge and proven experience with deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Experience working with 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience with cloud AI services from AWS, Google, Azure
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn) Education/Experience
- Candidate with 7
- years of experience in a Machine Learning Engineering role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, or another quantitative field.
Qualifications Education: Bachelor's Degree Skills Certifications: Languages: Years of Experience: 10 - 15 Years Work Experience: Additional Information Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time Relocation Eligible: No Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.