Maintenance Support Specialist Full-time-DFW Airport
Location US-TX-Dfw Airport
# Positions 1
Category Maintenance - General
Position Type Regular Full Time
The Maintenance Support Specialist is an essential member of the Division CBO providing service and resolving computer-based and/or phone requests. This individual will assist the field to verify preventative maintenance requests that are in need, costs are within national rates and creates service repairs orders to document repairs. The Maintenance Support Specialist partners with locations on out of service units to get them back on the road timely and working internal reports. Maintenance Support Specialist works closely with Hertz Maintenance to get cars that are in hold statuses returned to viable status for use by customers.
* Ascertain vehicle performance problems and services are essential
* Validate estimates are prices according to agreements or commercial rates are applied
* Liaison between HLE Branch manager and repair facility
* Work closely with the Airport Maintenance and HLE teams to maximize the rentable fleet
* Resolve computer-based and phone inquiries from both vendors and internal customers
* Process requests from the field to aid them with the correct process as outlined in our procedures
* Create purchase orders
* Actively complete training specific to the Division CBO
* Assist with special administrative projects as needed
High School Degree (or equivalent)
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
* Previous automotive industry experience.
* Strong time management and organizational skills are required
* Computer literate and detailed orientated.
* Business acumen
* Customer service resolution practices
* Excellent communication techniques
* Analysis and report modeling experience
* Highly organized
* Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Strong PC proficiency including the entire Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
* Customer service aptitude - Ability to address and resolve customer service issues
* Flexible and able to adapt to changes
* Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
* Proven experience of working well within a team
* Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
* Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm and 10-key experience
* Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.