Maintenance Technician at Summerwood on Towne Line
WHO WE ARE
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician who knows how to make an impact! The Maintenance Technician will be a fully skilled technician who can complete all service requests, including HVAC.
The community is called Summerwood on Towne Line Apartments and is located in Indianapolis, IN. Summerwood on Towne Line is a 300-unit complex located off of 86th Street and Township Line Road.
As a Maintenance Technician, your mission will be to achieve Bluestone's standard for completing all service requests, including HVAC requests within 24 hours. Our Maintenance Technician will focus on resident satisfaction and will be included in the on call rotation answering emergency service requests. To achieve this mission, you will:
* Troubleshoot and make the necessary repairs to maintain the apartments which includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliances and general maintenance repairs.
* Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor daily and accurately record the status of service requests and make ready units, etc.
* Achieve Bluestone's standard for completing make ready turns within 7 days.
* Ensure the inventory of adequate parts and supplies are in stock and organized; Use supplies cost efficiently without jeopardizing quality.
* Demonstrate urgency, professionalism, and thoroughness with every service request and make ready.
* Bring knowledge in all areas of maintenance while continually learning and growing your skill set.
* Take accountability for the community's appearance and overall satisfaction of the residents.
* Inspect and repair all areas of the community; Health and safety procedures are adhered to and preventative maintenance is being implemented.
* Work as a team with the office staff to ensure overall resident satisfaction.
* Learn how to accurately complete records in Yardi and commit to using Sparkle for as an inspection tool.
* Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
WHO YOU ARE
* You are a problem solver.
* You are considered an HVAC specialist, also knowledgeable with appliances, plumbing, electrical, pool and general maintenance.
* You are driven and willing to learn from the Maintenance Supervisor.
* You have an off the chart sense of urgency.
* You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
* You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
* You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
* You are passionate about customer service; you put yourself in the resident's shoes and act quickly and efficiently.
* You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
* You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to fulfilling work orders timely.
* You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
* A Valid Drivers License is required
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years of multi-family maintenance experience
* EPA Type II or Universal (desired)
* CPO Certification (desired)
Follow our Bluestone Career Facebook Page!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.