Maintenance Technician, Senior (Full-Time) - Vancouver, WA (Req #20-16)
If you have good maintenance skills, a great attitude and the desire to be a key part of your communitys success by providing exceptional services to your Residents, we want to talk to you! This is a full-time maintenance position for a Vancouver property. Reliable transportation is required.
Compensation: $22.00 to $23.00 per hour
Under the supervision and at the direction of the Property Manager, Regional Maintenance Supervisor performs moderate to difficult repairs and preventative maintenance to maintain the condition and appearance of the property.
* Interior and exterior common area upkeep including litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures and laundry rooms, community center and carports, and pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways
* Actively coordinate and participate in turnovers and maintenance requests
* Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24-hour response guidelines
* Active participation in company sponsored training seminars and technical workshops (estimated 6 to 9 per year)
* For employees living within 15 minutes of the property, participation in after-hours on-call service on a rotating basis; not to exceed 10 days per month
* Other duties assigned as required and necessary
* Minimum of 3 years in experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is preferred
* Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair
* Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
* Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations
* Professional verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to be on-call for responding to after-hour emergencies
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
* Able to read, understand and follow written instructions and complete reports
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages multi-family housing developments in the Western US which include affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter! Please submit in Word or PDF format.
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.