Managed Services Technician - Sea to Sky Network Solutions
BLANKSLATE Partners is excited to partner with Sea to Sky Network Solutions as they add to their growing team!
Sea to Sky is a leading Managed Service Provider based in Vancouver, working with a cross section of businesses, municipalities and communities across British Columbia.
Due to growth, we are adding Tier 1 IT support technicians who are looking to gain a high level of exposure on a broad variety of tasks and projects.
We are a small team of fantastic people, providing the best IT support possible to the best customers in the city (and beyond!). We work hard, we have fun, and we're growing - so we want to meet you!
You'll be providing front-line support to customers, helping get them back to doing what they need to do, as fast as possible. This means taking support tickets via phone and e-mail, and dealing directly with our customers on an ongoing basis. There is also the opportunity for growth and development into client facing activities.
You'll be doing lots of deployments - 95% Windows with some Mac support - getting new equipment prepped and out the door, and set up to make someone's day better!
You'll be working with the rest of the technical team to resolve various issues, assisting on projects, and putting out fires.
This is an in-office position in Vancouver! Our team typically works Monday to Friday with flexible start times.
- BCIT NASP diploma, or equivalent degree or experience
- Exceptional desktop support and troubleshooting skills - Windows OS
- Basic network concepts and understanding (DHCP, DNS, etc)
- Experience working with ticketing systems and maintaining clear and concise documentation of all incidents.
- Basic Windows Server skillset
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery, virtualization, network architecture
- Clean driving record and valid BC license
- Office 365 experience
- Active Directory experience
- Virtualization experience
- RMM/PSA experience
Why work with us?
At Sea to Sky, we firmly believe our employees are our biggest asset. We value contribution and want to ensure a real work-life balance. We're also a certified Living Wage BC employer - meaning every Sea to Sky employee is paid at least a minimum salary that allows them to support a family.
Some of the perks of working here include:
- Standard vacation time + additional PTO for personal days
- Full medical and dental benefits, including 100% prescription drug coverage
- Team lunch every Friday - a constant mix of different restaurants
- A cell phone for business & personal use
- Casual dress code + optional branded shirts/jackets supplied
- Fully stocked beer fridge with local craft brews, plus a keg on tap in our office bar
- Kitchen stocked with premium coffee, Nespresso espresso maker, and snacks
- Your choice of cake on your birthday!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.